Monday, March 28, 2011

10 Things

Since we're all getting to know each other here, I figured a little ice breaking was appropriate (insert lame polar bear joke here!). So here are 10 things you probably don't know about me, unless we're already BFFs and in that case you should be able to repeat these 10 things under any high pressure situation, like say, gunpoint. Yeah, I have high expectations for my friends :P

  1. I am allergic to cheese. Cheese and only cheese. No, I am not lactose intolerant.
  2. Sometime I laugh like a dolphin. It's weird and embarrassing. I also cackle sometimes. I'm ashamed for myself too.
  3. When I was about 7 years old, I discovered what I thought to be a dinosaur burial site. Turns out, the previous owners had just thrown all their chicken bones down the side of hill by my house and I was collecting their relatives' remains.
  4. I can't stand lima beans. Ew!
  5. I'm pretty dang flexible/double-jointed. Case and point: while stretching, I can make my head touch my knees just by bending. I can also put both legs behind my head...but this isn't that kind of blog.
  6. I get random claustrophobia attacks.
  7. I've sung my whole life. It was disruptive enough to the point where my teacher in 1st grade taught me how to hum so I could still eat my food at lunch because I was singing rather than eating (What was wrong with me?! Food is AMAZING!). And thus started a humming habit that lasted until middle school. Then I had to be cool...until I did choir all 4 years of high school.
  8. I've eaten/gotten animal poop in my mouth more times than anyone should ever be subjected to. All I'm going to say is that it tastes like it smells. *Gag, cough, gag*
  9. I've only been out of the U.S. once and that was to Toronto so it basically doesn't count. I have visited a plethora of U.S. states, though, and love going on roadtrips!
  10. I would rather crawl around in a cave or roam around with wild cats than skydive or bungee jump. Falling to a possible death is not my cup of tea. If I'm going to die, at least I can try to run away from it and pretend I have a chance to live.
I ended that pretty morbidly. My badz. Anywho, tell me 10 things about you, or less if you're feeling timid. Sharing is caring, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment