Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yoga Bear

I decided to give my legs a day off from running to see if the soreness would magically disappear on its own. Of course, nothing ever fixes itself on its own and I should know this, but a girl can have dreams! I go to 24 Hour Fitness on the regular and they offer yoga classes. Stretching with a bunch of my closest strangers friends?! Poi-fect!

We did a bunch of this:
Whaddup dawg?!
And a little bit of this:
Humans in photo seem larger than they really are.
Please ignore my clothing choices. When I go to the gym, I'm not trying to impress anyone and a hodge-podge of outfits occurs.

So did all this yoga-ing help any? Big fat NOPE :( Legs are still sore and stupid. If the next time you see me and I have no legs, I probably chopped them off and donated them to someone who needs them more than I do. They come with pretty pink toenails and shaved legs! Quite a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment