Monday, April 11, 2011

You Like Me, You Really Like Me!

Oh Sally Field, you took the words right out of my mouth!
I'm glad the general consensus is that my header looks pretty fab. Not bad for spending 30 minutes learning Picasa and making it up! I am a perfectionist so I know I'll be tweaking it as time goes on and I get bored, which happens easily because I have the attention span of a mouse.

I was listening to my iPod yesterday while on the dreadmill and had the idea of posting some of my favorite workout tunes for you guys. I think I'll call it "Music Mondays". I'll include the music video that way it saves you guys the time trying to find it through YouTube and possibly getting the wrong song or some lame covered version of it.

For today's Music Monday, you lovely readers get 3! Cha-ching!


I love this song (who doesn't?!) and it inspires me to run stronger, not to mention happier :)


If this song doesn't make you run your socks off, well then, you just have problems. I could listen to this song on repeat for days.



Now, put on your earmuffs if explicit lyrics aren't your thing. This is the edited version, but I think you can figure out what they've changed. If you don't mind all the cursing, I'd get the explicit version because I think it makes it a more powerful song. It makes me feel like a fighter!

Hope you enjoyed this week's episode of Music Mondays!

What are your thoughts on the songs? What songs inspire you when you work out?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Florence and the Machine so much! My hubs and I are going to see them in July for our one year anniversary, that's how much we listen to their music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love the header! And I love it when people post new music. I'm so lame in that department, but so desperately need it! Thanks!
    And I love what you wrote about why you love to run! I feel much the same way!

    ReplyDelete