Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Finals Are Ruining My Posts

Workout:
Sunday: Ran 3.4 miles in 27:56. It wasn't too bad of a run and I felt pretty good. I'm shaving my times down slowly but surely, though :)
Tuesday: Ran 5.2 miles in 45:37. My left shin was complaining from mile 2 to mile 3. It wouldn't shut up. And then due to the pollen in the air, my asthma decided to say hello too. The run kinda sucked but I pushed through. You don't need to know how many times I stopped to walk...

Today my poor, poor car Fifi (have you realized yet that I name everything?!) gets a brand new windshield. I'm excited because there are 4 large bird poop spots on it, as well as nasty tree sap, and this means I don't have to clean any of it off! Hooray! I've had issues with the windshield too when it rains. It got this splotchy effect that made it really hard to see in the rain, no matter how much I cleaned it. The only thing that sucks about this, besides having to pay a deductible (I think the rock should owe me money), is that I have to wait around my house from 1-5 PM until Mr. Windshield Man comes to fix Fifi.

It's at least 4" long and growing...TWSS.
I wish I had more to tell you guys but I really should go start studying. I have a final tomorrow, 2 on Thursday, and one more on Friday. I'm planning on living in the library. As soon as finals are over, you'll have more fun things to read about, I promise! Good luck to everyone who has finals right now or coming up! We can make it!
May the force be with you!

4 comments:

  1. awesome job on your runs this week! i totallly agree...school is keeping me from more important things..like blogging. blah! good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting speedier--way to go!
    Good luck on your finals!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWSS-ahhh a girl after my own heart! haha it NEVER gets old!

    Finals are ruining my LIFE! After we're done I say we do a virtual bitch session. And then move on and be done with it! Hellooooo summer!

    ReplyDelete