Monday, May 16, 2011

An Update

Hi bloggy friends! I know it's been a while and felt I owed you an update as to why this bloggerino hasn't been kept very current the last couple of days. Finals are all over (woohoo!) and I was expecting my lovely computer Betsy to arrive on Friday. But she didn't. I called Apple and found out that she was being held hostage because the Apple Store had failed to charge me and they wouldn't work on my computer until they got paid. Well, that's all fine and dandy, except no one had called me to ask for the money. So Betsy was just chilling in the repair workhouse. So now that all of that is sorted, I'm expecting her back by Wednesday. Until then, posting is difficult, tedious, and downright annoying to do on my mom's old slug of a computer, so I haven't really been keeping current with everyone's blogs or updating my own. I hope I haven't won a giveaway and don't know about it! Yikes!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I have tons of pictures to share, even some including nasty foot boo-boos! Prepare yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment